5 tips before a date
- Avoid daily hair removal which breaks the hair and leaves unsightly regrowth,
- Avoid hot waxing,
- Avoid waxing your eyebrow at least 15 days before the appointment,
- After hair removal with thread, wait 3 weeks,
- If you have little or no eyebrows, your appointment may be scheduled earlier.
Joss' tip: how to redraw your eyebrows in pencil?
- Mark the 3 points in pencil to facilitate the drawing,
- Fill in with a well-cut pencil, only by small touches the entire eyebrow starting with the head of the eyebrow to the tip,
- Using a brush, blend the texture of the pencil over the entire eyebrow,
- Avoid eyebrows that are too dark, preferably no more than one shade above, except for very dark ones,
- For those who want beautiful eyebrows, applying a fixer provides the final touch!