Data protection charter
The Atelier du Sourcil Group (hereinafter “ADS Training and products”), comprising the company ADS Formation and products, as well as all of its subsidiaries within the meaning of the provisions of article L 233-1 of the French Commercial Code, existing and future, is the publisher of content, products and services available on various magazine and digital media, including applications, newsletters, websites, social platforms, and any other existing medium (hereinafter “the Services”).
ADS Formation et produits attaches great importance to the protection of the Personal Data of its customers, users of its websites and mobile applications, of its partners and of its employees.
This charter (hereinafter "the Charter") presents the commitments of ADS Formation et produits for the protection of the Personal Data of Internet users visiting this site or this application (hereinafter referred to as "the Site") and users of Services. It also informs you of the procedures for collecting and using your Personal Data and the options available to you in this regard.
It may be modified at any time by ADS Formation et produits, depending on the modifications made, in particular in order to comply with all regulatory, jurisprudential, editorial and / or technical developments.
You are advised to refer to the latest version of the Charter available on our Services before any navigation.
ADS Formation et produits complies with the General Data Protection Regulation, n ° 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, the "Informatique & Libertés" law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 as amended, as well as the law "for confidence in the digital economy ”n ° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 (article L. 34-5 of the Postal and electronic communications code).
ADS Formation et produits has appointed a data protection officer in charge in particular of the right to information, the right of access, rectification, opposition, erasure, limitation and portability available to you in accordance with said law (mail: contact [@] atelierdusourcil.com).
The Charter applies in addition to the provisions of the General Conditions of Use of Services and of the General Conditions of Sale of Services, where they exist.
ARTICLE 1: WHAT IS THE IDENTITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLER?
The data controller is ADS Formation et produits, SAS with a capital of € 4,000, registered with the RCS of PARIS under number 753 285 808, whose head office is located at 13, Grande rue Nazareth, 75003 PARIS.
ARTICLE 2 - WHY ARE PERSONAL DATA CONCERNING YOU COLLECTED BY ADS FORMATION AND PRODUCTS?
ADS Formation et produits may need to collect and process declarative data, behavioral data from its customers, prospects and website users and interaction data with the latter (hereinafter taken as a whole "Data Personal ”).
These Personal Data in the context of the use of the Site and the Services are processed for the following purposes:
When you create a user account on the Site or one of the ADS Training and Products Sites in order to access the various Services;
When you subscribe to our newsletters or marketing communications or those of our partners;
When you participate in the games and contests that we organize;
When you respond to surveys that we organize or that you agree to test products that we send to you;
When we have to manage unpaid debts and disputes with our customers;
When we collect Personal Data necessary to improve the user experience;
When we collect data in order to send you targeted advertising;
When we carry out statistical studies and audience measurement measurements on our websites.
ADS Formation et produits only collects adequate, relevant and limited data to what is necessary with regard to the purposes for which they are processed.
These purposes are specific and legitimate and, under any circumstances, your data will not be processed subsequently in a manner incompatible with these purposes, except with your prior consent.
ARTICLE 3 - WHAT ARE THE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED BY ADS FORMATION AND PRODUCTS?
3.1. Declarative data: ADS Formation et produits may constitute one or more files containing information that you voluntarily provide to it in order to benefit from a Service. This Personal Data is collected when you register for the Services or when you place an order, or during any other marketing activity (eg: game, study, survey, etc.) and regardless of the Service used.
These data are:
- Those necessary to contact you:
- Your identity (title, surname, first names, date of birth, nickname);
- Your contact details (postal and / or electronic address, telephone number);
- Those necessary for the performance of the services we provide to you:
- Navigation and connection data: IP address, connection data and navigation data;
- Data relating to the transaction such as the transaction number, details of the purchase, subscription, good or service purchased;
- Data relating to the organization and processing of contests, lotteries and any promotional operation such as the date of participation, the responses to the contests and the nature of the prizes offered;
- Data relating to the contributions of people who post opinions on products, services or content, in particular their pseudonym;
- Those useful to get to know you better:
- Your data relating to the members of the household: married life, number of people in the household, number and ages and children at home, profession, field of activity, socio-professional category, presence of pets,
- Your data relating to the monitoring of the commercial relationship: documentation requests, test requests, product purchased, service or subscription taken out, quantity, amount, frequency, delivery address, history of purchases and services, return of products, origin of the sale (seller, representative, partner, affiliate) or of the order, correspondence with the customer and after-sales service, discussions and comments from customers and prospects, person (s) in charge of customer relations;
When your data is used for direct prospecting purposes by e-mail or SMS, your prior consent is required.
You may therefore be offered to receive commercial offers:
- From the ADS group Training and products
- From its partners.
As an exception, and in accordance with applicable regulations, in the event that these contact details were collected in the context of the sale of a product or service and they are used for sending surveys intended for promote similar products or services provided by ADS Training and Products. Your contact details may be used without your consent. Likewise, your consent will not be required for prospecting by telephone or post. In these two cases, ADS Formation et produits processes your data for the purposes of interests considered legitimate by the regulations, without this having any consequences on your rights.
When collecting Personal Data, the account creation, online order or information forms specify the data that must be communicated to benefit from the Service concerned, the optional data and the consequences of not communicating a given.
3.2. Behavioral data: ADS Formation et produits is also likely to collect your browsing data using data collection tools: cookies, tags, beacons, and any other appropriate technical means installed on the Services (hereinafter taken from together referred to as the “Tools”).
The Tools are necessary to enable you to benefit from certain features of our Services. If you have chosen to deactivate the Tools via your internet browser, access to the Services may then be impaired or even impossible. We therefore advise you to leave them active to take full advantage of our services and your browsing on our sites.
The Tools allow, during each of your visits, and according to the purposes determined in Article 2:
- To carry out statistical studies,
- To identify you,
- Adapt the content of a service or an advertising offer to your behavioral data and,
- More generally, to study your behavior while browsing the Site in order to offer you a better browsing experience and use of our Services.
3.3. Interaction data: in addition, ADS Formation et produits may be required to process interaction data between you and our company: opening or link of newsletters that we send, clicks on links in newsletters that we send. This information allows us to adapt the exchanges we have with you.
ARTICLE 4 - WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA?
Personal Data is intended for ADS Formation et produits and its subsidiaries.
As an exception, they may be the subject of a communication to third parties in the following cases:
If you have ticked the "Yes" box for the "Partners" option, you may also receive communications and commercial offers relating to products and / or services provided by our partners, in particular advertisers, advertising agencies and advertising agencies. advertising. Our partners will then have your declarative data.
When it transmits your Personal Data to third parties, ADS Formation et produits contractually regulates this transmission so that the partner complies with the regulations on personal data. However, ADS Formation et produits is not responsible for the processing by its partners of your declarative data once it has been transmitted to them. To no longer receive commercial offers from our current partners, we suggest that you refer to their conditions for more information. To opt out of receiving commercial offers from our future partners, you can click on the administration interface provided for this purpose on our Services at any time. You can also exercise with our various partners your rights of access, rectification, opposition, erasure, data portability and limitation of processing according to the terms they have set.
(2) Your declarative data may also be sent to service providers commissioned by ADS Formation et produits to ensure the effectiveness of the Services you have ordered, for example to ensure deliveries. These providers may be located outside the European Union. In this case, these service providers are signatories of the standard contractual clauses validated by the European Commission.
(3) In accordance with the regulations in force, the declarative data can be transmitted to the competent authorities on request.
ARTICLE 5 - WHAT IS THE PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on the purpose of the processing, the retention period of Personal Data may vary.
Unless there are imperative legal provisions, ADS Formation et produits keeps Personal Data for the time necessary to achieve the purpose pursued.
Personal Data will thus be kept for the period during which you use our services, and deleted at the latest three years from our last contact, except anonymization or legal obligation to keep certain data for a longer period.
Site connection data will only be kept for a period of thirteen months.
ARTICLE 6 - WHAT IS THE ADS TRAINING AND PRODUCTS POLICY REGARDING COOKIES AND SIMILAR IDENTIFICATION TECHNOLOGIES?
A cookie is a small data file that is copied to your computer's hard drive by a website. It records information relating to the navigation of your computer on a site (such as for example the pages visited or the dates and times of consultation), which can be read during your subsequent visits to the Site. ADS Formation et produits may send cookies when you visit the Site or when you register to access an Online Service.
The cookies set up on the Site are of several types and serve different purposes:
- Navigation cookies, which facilitate navigation on the Site or which are necessary for the provision of the Services that you order: “shopping cart” cookies, session cookies, or even flash cookies allowing a reader to operate media when this is necessary for the operation of the Services that you order, for example;
- Audience measurement cookies, which allow us to obtain anonymous traffic statistics. ADS Formation et produits uses these cookies to detect browsing problems that may arise on the Site, to improve its performance and functionality, or even to improve the Services;
- Behavioral analysis cookies, which collect behavioral data. These data allow us, for example, to know if you have visited the Site before, help us identify what information on the Site could interest you the most, and help improve your browsing and make it more interesting. For this we keep track of your preferences when you visit a particular site. They may also allow ADS Training and Products and its partners to display advertisements relevant to your interests.
Cookies allow us to personalize your media content and ads, provide social media functionality, and analyze our traffic. We also share information about the use of our site, such as navigation and / or geolocation data, with our social media, advertising and analytics partners, who may combine this with other information than you have provided to them or that they have collected during your use of their services.
You can selectively refuse or accept the installation of behavioral analysis cookies, geolocation and / or audience measurement cookies and / or the installation of cookies by the partners of ADS Formation and products by configuring your Internet browser used from your Terminal. Access to certain offers and sections offered by the Services may then be altered, or even impossible. You are invited to consult the CNIL website at the following address: http://www.cnil.fr or consult the help and documentation for your Internet browser.
In Internet Explorer:
Click Tools at the top of the browser window and select Internet Options.
In the options window, click on the Privacy tab.
To enable cookies, place the cursor on Medium or a lower setting.
To disable cookies, place the cursor at the top to block all cookies.
Click Tools on the browser menu and select Options.
Select the Privacy pane.
To enable cookies, check the Accept cookies from the Site box.
To disable cookies, deselect the Accept cookies from the Site box.
Click the wrench icon in the browser toolbar.
Select the Settings option.
Click Show advanced settings.
In the Privacy section, click the Content settings button.
To enable cookies, select Allow local data storage in the Cookies section. First-party cookies and third-party cookies are then authorized. To only accept first-party cookies, select Block all third-party cookies without exception.
To disable cookies, select Prohibit all sites from storing data in the Cookies section.
If so, open Safari.
Choose Safari> Preferences, then click Privacy.
In the Block cookies section, indicate whether Safari should accept cookies from the Site and under what circumstances.
For an explanation of each option, click Details.
To find out which websites store cookies on your computer, click Details.
For other browsers and mobile devices:
ADS Training and Products may use identification technologies other than cookies which fulfill the same role mentioned above and in mobile environments where the latter do not work. These solutions can be SDKs (Software Development Kit) or Local Storage or any other suitable solution.
ARTICLE 7 - WHAT SECURITY MEASURES?
Any user opening an account is invited to create a username or nickname and a password. This password must be kept secret and you must limit access to your computer or mobile devices and log out once you have finished using our services.
In addition, ADS Formation et produits has implemented technical and organizational measures to protect Personal Data against accidental loss, destruction, deterioration, abuse, damage and unauthorized or illegal access.
As Personal Data is confidential, ADS Training and Products limits their access only to company employees or service providers who need it in the course of processing.
All persons with access to Personal Data are bound by a duty of confidentiality and are liable to disciplinary measures and / or other sanctions if they do not comply with these obligations.
When we use subcontractors, service providers or when we transmit Personal Data to partners, this communication is the subject of a contract in order to ensure the protection of this information.
ARTICLE 8 - WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM?
You have, subject to the limits provided for by the regulations in force, several rights with regard to the processing of your Personal Data:
- The right to be informed about the use of your Personal Data,
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you,
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal or outdated Personal Data (which you can also do directly in the "my account" section when you have created one),
- The right to request that ADS Formation et produits delete your Personal Data or that it stop processing it in certain circumstances,
- The right to withdraw your consent to receive information from us and to oppose the processing of your data (in particular with a view to sending you commercial prospecting messages),
- The right to request that we provide you with your data or that we transfer it to another service provider (right to portability),
- The right to define guidelines relating to the fate of your Personal Data after your death,
- The right to complain to the national authority in charge of the protection of personal data (in France, this is the National Commission for Informatics and Liberties, the CNIL whose contact details can be found at: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/vous-souhaitez-contacter-la-cnil).
To stop receiving messages from ADS Training and Products, you can also click on the unsubscribe link in each of our messages.
For any questions or to exercise your rights, simply send an e-mail or letter to the following address:
ADS Training and Products
The data protection officer
13, Grande rue Nazareth, 75003 PARIS.
When you wish to exercise a right, your requests must be submitted in writing and must be signed and accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document bearing your signature. The request must specify the address to which the response must be sent. ADS Formation et produits will have a period of 1 (one) month to respond following receipt of your request. This period may be extended by two months, taking into account the complexity and the number of requests addressed to ADS Formation et produits. In this case, we will inform you of this extension and the reasons justifying it.
ARTICLE 9 - WHAT ABOUT THE USE OF MY DATA VIA SOCIAL NETWORKS?
You can join our Instagram accounts, Pinterest, our Facebook pages, from our Site and thanks to them, follow our news. The only data that ADS Formation et produits is likely to collect is anonymous and processed for purely statistical purposes (in particular to monitor the number of subscribers who follow these accounts).
ADS Formation et produits is not responsible for the processing that may be done of Personal Data by these social networks. In order to know your rights vis-à-vis these social networks and configure the options to protect your confidentiality, you should consult the confidentiality policy of each of them: